We are pleased to showcase Excellence in Mentoring Undergraduate Research participants’ publications and presentations related to their seminar projects:
- Amin, Sara, Hunt, Andrea, Neal, Michael, Palmer, Ruth, Scholz, Claudia, & Wuetherick, Brad. (October 22, 2014). Mentoring of undergraduate research and identity development. Poster presented at the Pre-ISSOTL CUR Symposium, Quebec City, Canada.
- Baker, Vicki L., Pifer, Meghan J., Lunsford, Laura G., Greer, Jane, & Ihas, Dijana. (2015). Faculty as mentors in undergraduate research, scholarship, and creative work: Motivating and inhibiting factors. Mentoring & Tutoring: Partnership in Learning. DOI: 10.1080/13611267.2015.1126164
- Crisp, Gloria, Backer, Vicki L., Griffin, Kimberly A., Lunsford, Laura Gail, & Pifer, Meghan J. (2017). Mentoring Undergraduate Students: ASHE Higher Education Report, 43(1).
- Davis, Shannon N., Mahatmya, Duhita, Garner, Pamela W., & Jones, Rebecca M. (2015). Mentoring undergraduate scholars: A pathway to interdisciplinary research? Mentoring & Tutoring: Partnership in Learning. DOI: 10.1080/13611267.2015.1126166
- Johnson, Brad W., Behling, Laura L., Miller, Paul C., & Vandermaas-Peeler, Maureen. (2015). Undergraduate research mentoring: Obstacles and opportunities. Mentoring & Tutoring: Partnership in Learning. DOI: 10.1080/13611267.2015.1126167
- Lunsford, Laura, Pifer, Meghan, Baker, Vicki, Greer, Jane, Ihas, Dijana. (April, 2015). “Who are Faculty Mentors of Undergraduate Research, Scholarly, or Creative Works?” Research paper presented at the annual meeting of the International Mentoring Association, Phoenix, AZ.
- Palmer, Ruth J., Hunt, Andrea N., Neal, Michael, & Brad Wuetherick. (2015). Mentoring, undergraduate research, and identity development: A conceptual review and research agenda. Mentoring & Tutoring: Partnership in Learning. DOI: 10.1080/13611267.2015.1126165
- Partridge, Lee, Takayama, Kathy, Rypisi, Candace, & Horii, Cassandra. (October 22, 2014). Preparing future faculty for undergraduate research mentoring: A multi-institutional study. Poster presented at the Pre-ISSOTL CUR Symposium, Quebec City, Canada.
- Shanahan, Jenny Olin, Ackley-Holbrook, Elizabeth, Hall, Eric, Stewart, Kearsley, & Walkington, Helen. (2015). Ten salient practices of undergraduate research mentors: A review of the literature. Mentoring & Tutoring: Partnership in Learning. DOI: 10.1080/13611267.2015.1126162
- Walkington, Helen. (July, 2015). “Students as researchers: Supporting undergraduate research in the disciplines in higher education.” The Higher Education Academy.
- Vandermaas-Peeler, Maureen, Miller, Paul C., & Peeples, Tim. (2015). “Mentoring is sharing the excitement of discovery”: Faculty perceptions of undergraduate research mentoring. Mentoring & Tutoring: Partnership in Learning. DOI: 10.1080/13611267.2015.1126163
Please check back for updates.