The annual Conference on Engaged Learning showcases cutting-edge research on engaged learning. Each annual conference features multi-institutional research from a specific Center for Engaged Learning research seminar, invites research updates from past seminar participants and conference presenters, and encourages contributions from other scholars and practitioners studying engaged learning practices.
- Conference on Residential Learning Communities as a High-Impact Practice, June 16-17, 2019
- Integrating Global Learning with the University Experience: Higher-Impact Study Abroad and Off-Campus Domestic Study, June 11-12, 2017
- Conference on Excellent Practices in Mentoring Undergraduate Research, July 24-25, 2016
- Conference on Critical Transitions: Writing and the Question of Transfer, June 25-26, 2013
- Teaching Democratic Thinking, June 2011