The annual Conference on Engaged Learning showcases cutting-edge research on engaged learning. Each annual conference features multi-institutional research from a specific Center for Engaged Learning research seminar, invites research updates from past seminar participants and conference presenters, and encourages contributions from other scholars and practitioners studying engaged learning practices. Click here to sign up for conference updates, including calls for proposals.
2020 Conference on Engaged Learning, June 21-22, 2020 [Cancelled due to COVID-19 pandemic]
2021 Conference on Engaged Learning, July 11-13, 2021 [Call for Proposals will be available by October 2020]
- Conference on Residential Learning Communities as a High-Impact Practice, June 16-17, 2019
- Integrating Global Learning with the University Experience: Higher-Impact Study Abroad and Off-Campus Domestic Study, June 11-12, 2017
- Conference on Excellent Practices in Mentoring Undergraduate Research, July 24-25, 2016
- Conference on Critical Transitions: Writing and the Question of Transfer, June 25-26, 2013
- Teaching Democratic Thinking, June 2011