Chapter 30: Conclusion: Reflecting on the Potential of Writing about Learning and Teaching
Chapter 30 revisits, reviews, and reinterprets overarching themes and practical advice regarding writing about learning and teaching, and it offers some final thoughts about conclusions.
- What conclusions do you draw from having read this book, and what are the main messages that you take away?
- What themes guide—or could guide—your writing practice?
- What was reaffirmed for you about the way you approach writing about learning and teaching?
- What changes will you make to the way you write about learning and teaching in higher education?
- How will you ensure that you continue to grow as a writer, both creating and contributing to ongoing and new conversations?